Do not use this form if requesting emergency repairs. Please contact your property manager.
Emergency items are risks that may cause injury to the tenant or damage to the
property, these may include:
• Hot water service failure
• Water pipes have broken or burst
• Electrical fault such as dangerous power points, loose wires etc.
• Serious roof or gas leak
• Flooding inside the property, or serious flood damage
• Damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
Please Note: If your maintenance request is regarding an Appliance please indicate the Make, Model and if the Appliance is Gas or Electric. If this information is not included we will need to contact you for this information, which will delay the response time.